I see, I evaluate, I write...

Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Super Duper

First of all, Thank Allah for allowing me to live the life until this age, 21. Alhamdulillah~

Being a 21 year old bloke, does not make me feel like an adult. I am still alip. The way i behave, the way i talk, the way i joke, the way i interact, always remains the same. I do what i think is good. I socialize as i like. I study as usual. Yet, i realize the importance of a change for better. A change that adds value to myself..

I like to observe people. By observation, i could see the values each of my friends possessed. Yet they are not well defined but at least i acknowledge their values and as always i want to integrate those values into myself.

Well, i exchanged a few emails with my father. U know father to son emails, with all motivating words. I know my dad is so sentimental. i wonder how he tackled my mom though! :p..anyways, some how he mentioned about how fast 21 years has gone and he could not even feel it. That makes me think of how wonderful my childhood was. Being so close to my parents and all. I dont know wat exactly i was thinking, but i felt like shedding tears when i read the email. Oh God,i miss my childhood. I hope i did not fail them anyhow.

I would like to thank my friends who organized the bday party dat nite. Nice cake made by ILA. *THANKS* . Warm wishes by mates. Precious gifts by Ila and Ira. Thanks heaps and i always be grateful to be having such a wonderful bunch of friends like u guys :)

To sarah, if u read this, i just wanna thank you for all good and sweet things u had done to me from the moment we met and chat till now.I really miss those days where we lepak at Sakeem having nonstop,funny and gedik chat..hihihi! Owh God, i miss u baby! >:D< >:D< >:D< :-* Owh yeah, about the notes, :D..i am gonna read them frequently. :)

i browsed tengkuk's blog just now. u never failed to appreciate ur friends bro. Dat wat makes u a good friend ( minus the bahan-orang habit :p ) Thanks for the post bro!

As usual, every birthday normally we have so called birthday wishes. As for this year, i'll be a better person especially in terms of relationship with ALLAH. In terms of academic, finishing this year without failure. :p..Sports wise, being able to dunk and improvement in fitness and BMI=23.hehehe..

Finally, thanks for all parties and individuals who cherished my birthday. Together we seek happiness in life an hereafter.

I quoted this from my fren's frenster profile - "Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after a moment or lifetime is certain for those who are friends."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huahuahua terharu namaku kuar kat entri blog alip! :D

4:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihihihihi ;)
u r welcome~
wear it during ur tournament k darl..
kinda misses u~
do take care of urself!!
always k baby alip!!!
-loves one-

8:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home