I see, I evaluate, I write...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lately

i feel so sad of what is happening at Malaysia rite now. I am not happy with the fact that someone who is in power, is soooo coward. I feel disgusted when the strong oppress the weak. I am so unhappy with the insensitivity that some people have regarding national unity and dignity. I feel so embarassed with some leaders who lack competency. I hope to see more improvement in my country. I dont want racial disharmony. I dont want fake promises. I dont want pretenders.....Malaysia O' Tanah Air ku~

1 Comments:

Blogger WY said...

only right now? there are many rights and wrongs out there, and its our duty as the next generation to uphold our integrity and ethics, to correct the wrong.

make your voice heard - register for voting!

8:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home