I see, I evaluate, I write...

Monday, December 24, 2007

Update Again~

I am here in front of my PC, with a nice cup of hot lemon tea at 1240am Monday. I finished the weekly volleyball game quite late today. I realized that i have not played any sports for quite sometimes and i need to regain my fitness again because i played pretty badly just now and got really exhausted only after a few games played.

Well, i read at least 3 OK magazines for the past 2 days. That is because those are the only interesting magazines that i could find at my deng's place. So i read about Suri Cruise, had a look on Mr and Mrs Beckham's family pics and so on. I really think that Suri Cruise is so cute!!...and u Mr David Beckham, i admire your style!!

I am currently having a holiday for 3 weeks. The factory that i work with is closed until 14th January. I guess that is a pretty long period of unemployment and i supposed i should find some one-off jobs to add more saving into my account..

Well, my gf graduated last Friday, the 21st of December 2007. I bought a bouquet of Pink Lillies for her and her mother and sister gave another 2 bouquet of flowers to her. She was blessed with flowers that day! hehehe... These are some pictures with the graduates! To be honest, i think the graduation day really get me fired up and i feel more motivated to get the best out of my degree.Damn, i know i could do better!











I would like to congratulate all the graduates for the successful survival in uni. I do hope that i will be able to finish this degree with flying colours. Play-play no more yo! Owh if u still want to play, remember use protection.LOL ( suddenly wrong topic :p) Anyways, the uploading time really ripped my time off. I need to get a good sleep for tomorrow. Good Nite and Feel the love everyone! owh yeah before i forgot, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha!

1 Comments:

Blogger neng_fused said...

Thanx for the flowers... =)

5:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home