I see, I evaluate, I write...

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Update

It is summer. So everyday is hot. But then, the wind is a good thing. It chills me most of the time....

My best friend, Alynn txted me few days ago. She asked me to update this blog. So i update this for you!! errrr....teh tarik satu!! Siapp!!

Anyways, i have just bought a new digital camera which means, there will be A LOT of pictures to be posted in this blog soon! or perhaps, i might update my Fotopages..nah, i will probably get a new Flickr or Fotopages account. The old Fotopages is soo lame. And I hope to capture nice pictures for my personal collections so that when i get old, i can show them to my grandchildren. At least they know that they have a cool grandpa who was once a so-called "hero remaja"...errrr i know u all is puking and cursing me like hell. Especially u Alynn!!hahahaaha! well, i might sound gedik and poyo but believe me i am more poyo and gedik than this...sigh~ gambar di bwh adalah usaha saya utk menghasilkan gambar yg kononnye cool...tapi sy gembira dgn kualiti kamera saya.Olympus!!!



Anyways again, this summer holiday is filled with lotsa TIMBER!! My friend call me a wood stacker. Yeah i do stack wood at the timber factory and i do it everyday. I am happy to earn the experience. I am absolutely not going to do this kind of job in Malaysia. One thing is because it is not worth the effort and aches that u get as a result of a highly repetitive job...another thing is, i dont get a good pay in Malaysia for this kind of job. I will definitely become poorer and weaker everyday.

Hey, i was so hungry today. I found some nice herbs at the kitchen this afternoon. Since i have a few chicken drumstick in freezer, i decided to make a chicken soup. I am not being sarcastic here but the soup taste bloody awesome!! Sheikh Muzaffar will surely like it and he will recomend it to all his astronout mates. That was the first attempt of making soup and thankfully it turned out to be good. Tak sia2 aku layan Food TV di kala bosan..One of my favourite cook show is Simply Ming..memang simple lah! hohohoh....

Owh gosh! I cant wait to have breakfast with Deng and shoot off to Sunday Market..hehehe.Rightyoooo, have fun everyone. If u work, do it properly. Be a responsible worker. If u study, study smartly. Do have a good and well balanced life. Oh yeah, CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO HAD MANAGED TO GRADUATE. I WISH U ALL THE BEST IN YOUR NEXT CAREER. THOSE WHO GETS GOOD RESULTS, U ARE BLOODY GENIOUS. THOSE U FAILED SOME, DONT WORRY IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. WE ALL AT SOME STAGE WILL FAIL. SOMETIME PEOPLE SUCCEED IN A HARD WAY. THEY FAILED A COUPLE TIMES BEFORE THEY FEEL THE SUCCESS..SO NEVER GIVE UP IN EVERYTHING U DO!!!!! THERE ARE ALOT OF OPPORTUNITIES OUT THERE.

sekain...sekian~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home